2016 Home Design Trends
With the expenses of renovation and redecoration, it is essential to find enduring looks that show off your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back staple top trends for your living space.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can utilize a patterned
couch as a major
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more understated,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting option for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling brave? Buy
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are the
trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color arrangements
are uninteresting, think again. Add some charm
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a big
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will offer you an open feel to your space. Give attention to minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your personality perfectly. We can help you coordinate your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC at 307-234-1518 or come to our Casper showroom to see how we can help you integrate this year’s trends.