Customize Without Compromise
Your home is a likeness of your personality. And it’s not finished without the right windows and doors. Too often, though, you have to sacrifice the features you need for the appearance you want. Until now.
Pella® Lifestyle Series wood windows and patio doors offer an exceptional combination of beauty, performance and value. And they’re made for your life.
Pella® Lifestyle Series windows and patio doors are available in performance packages that include what’s essential for you. Energy efficiency? Yes. Sound control? You got it. Both? That’s not a problem. And, we realize those preferences may vary depending on which room you’re in. Energy efficiency may be a concern in your sunroom, while you care more about sound control in your bedrooms. No problem. Choose what’s right for your house—room by room.
All values below are averages compared with single-pane windows.
You can design Pella® Lifestyle Series windows and patio doors with features that are essential for you.
- Integrated blinds and shades. Tucked between the glass in your triple-pane window or patio door, these blinds and shades harbor fewer indoor allergens than roomside window treatments. And they’re protected from dust, damage and little hands. Choose a motorized style to control your window coverings with the touch of a button.
- Built-in security sensors. Feel safer with built-in sensors that allow you to check your windows or doors at home or away with the Pella Insynctive App.3
- Unique screen options. The Rolscreen® retractable screen rolls away and out of sight when not in use.4 It’s effortless to clean and you don’t have to worry about seasonal storage.
- Easy cleaning. The sashes on double-hung windows tilt in for easy cleaning. Casement windows have three inches of space to make it trouble-free to clean the outside of your windows from inside your home. Optional grilles between the glass or removeable grilles also make cleaning simple.
- Glass options. Pella's InsulShield® Glass Collection features our most innovative energy-saving choices engineered for specific climate types.
- Unison lock system. Pella’s patented system secures casement and awning windows in two places and opens with an individual, easy-to-reach handle.
- SureLock® System. Casement and awning locking system reaches out to pull the window sash securely against the weatherstripping to make a more secure seal.
- Fold-away cranks. Handles fold tidily out of the way so they won’t interfere with roomside curtains, blinds or shades.
Pella® Lifestyle Series wood windows and patio doors are backed by the best limited lifetime warranty for wood windows and patio doors.5
To learn more about Pella Lifestyle Series wood windows and patio doors, speak with the experts at Pella of Casper or visit your locally owned Casper Pella Showroom.
1Window energy efficiency calculated in a computer simulation using RESFEN 6.0 default parameters for a 2000-square-foot new construction single-story home when Pella® Lifestyle Series windows with the respective performance package are compared to a single-pane wood or vinyl window. The energy efficiency and actual savings will vary by location. The average window energy efficiency is based on a national average of 94 modeled cities across the country and weighting based on population. For more details see pella.com/methodology.
2Reduction in sound based on OITC ratings of Pella Lifestyle Series windows with respective performance package compared to a single-pane wood or vinyl window with an OITC of 19. Calculated by using the sound transmission loss values in the 80 to 4000 Hz range as measured in accordance with ASTM E-90(09). Actual results may vary.
3Requires the Insynctive App on a smart device, an Insynctive Bridge and a wireless home internet router with internet connection.
4Rolscreen® retractable screens are available on casement windows and patio doors.
5Based on comparing written limited warranties of leading national wood window and wood patio door brands. See Pella written Limited Warranty for details, including exceptions and limitations, at pella.com/warranty, or contact Pella Customer Service.