Make Your Room Look Cleaner Than it Actually is With These Tips
Keeping a clean room is nearly impossible. Busy schedules make it difficult to keep your home clean–we get it. That’s why Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC has compiled a few convenient cleaning tips so you can prepare for friends without cleaning all day. Use these tips to easily and effectively keep your home free of dust, grime, clutter and more to make it look cleaner than it actually is:
- Three T’s – If you only have a minute to tidy up your home before guests arrive, focus on the television, toilets and tabletops. These tend to be the three most noticeable surfaces in your home and can quickly be cleaned with a duster, disinfecting wipes or a cloth.
- Close the blinds – Casper sunshine can be your worst enemy when it comes to dust on the windows. Closing your window blinds is an easy way to keep the dust out of direct sight and out of mind (for the time being). Upgrading your windows with snap-in, between-the-glass blinds or shades from Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC is a great alternative, as well. These are installed between panes of glass and protected from damage and dust—especially helpful if you have busy little hands in the house.
- Use baskets – If you have a cluttered living space, take a basket and place all your clutter into it so you can sort it out later when you have more time. This approach can be used in many different parts of the house—don’t have time to fold clean laundry before you put a new load in? Use a “clean” hamper to keep everything separate and convenient. Keep all your toys in a bin or basket for easy access.
- Create a “junk drawer” – Looking for a pen, tape, or a notepad? Select a junk drawer with all the little things you often need but seem to leave lying around. Creating a convenient stashing spot will make it less likely to lose things.
- Flip couch cushions – Some couch cushions are reversible and can help give your living space a clean, fresh look if they are turned over. Fluff up your pillows and fold your blankets to keep your couch looking neat.
- Light a candle – A nice scent always makes a space feel fresh and clean. Candles add warm light and a nice aroma.
Follow these tips and your home can feel cleaner in minutes. Then, look to Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC for a variety of replacement window features that can keep your windows looking fresh for years to come. Visit our window and door professionals at our Casper showroom, or give us a call at 307-234-1518 or schedule an appointment with us online.