Proud Partner with ENERGY STAR
Pella has been a proud partner with ENERGY STAR since 1999. From doors to windows and everything in-between, Pella strives to offer energy efficient products and education for our consumers – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed as Pella received the 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for the ninth time.
To show off how delighted we are to receive this honor once again, and how ecstatic we are to be an ENERGY STAR partner, we’ve put together eight reasons why we enjoy ENERGY STAR and the platform they provide for us to showcase our energy efficient products.
- Creates Comfort: Our professionals are confident in recommending ENERGY STAR certified replacement windows, because they give a stylish option for homeowners while also helping make overheated and drafty rooms more bearable.
- Public Awareness: Pella is passionate about energy efficient products and thanks in part to the relationship we have, the ENERGY STAR label is seen as an energy efficiency symbol to 85 percent of the public.
- Protects Home: ENERGY STAR certified glass options can help conserve your home and furniture by decreasing exposure from harsh sunlight and UV rays. This not only helps balance temperature, but also can help curb the fading of furniture over time.
- Pushes Innovation: Pella has endlessly worked to create successful, inventive and energy efficient products for homeowners around the country. Due to Pella’s achievements, we now have products verified by ENERGY STAR available in all 50 states.
- Options for Nearly Every Home: Not only do we have energy efficient options for every state, but for the bulk of households in the country as well. From multiple styles of windows and doors to unique product materials, homeowners can find the ENERGY STAR label on a large variety of products that will fit their style and budget.
- Saves the Planet: Although we have eight reasons as to why we enjoy being an ENERGY STAR partner, this is one of the best. As a partner with ENERGY STAR, we are honored to have our efforts help deliver the reduction of 2.5 billion greenhouse gases that the ENERGY STAR program has completed since 1992. Talk about a successful and planet friendly mission!
- Reduces Costs: ENERGY STAR efforts have recovered an estimated $362 billion on utility bills since 1992. So where do windows and doors fit into the mix? For a typical home, replacing all the single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR certified windows can save a homeowner on average $101 to $583 per year.
- The Right Thing: Overall, our favorite part about being involved with ENERGY STAR is the positives that come from taking care of the environment and homeowners around the country overall. Our biggest priority is to create a happy and top-quality home environment for every customer – including those who care about energy efficiency and the planet just as much as we do.
To learn more about how you can form an energy efficient living space, contact us at 307-234-1518, schedule an appointment online, or visit our Casper showroom.