Spring Cleaning: Prepping your Casper, Wyoming Wood Windows for the Best View
The flowers, the warmth – few things are better than looking out your wood windows on a nice, warm day in Casper. And with a small amount of spring-cleaning, those windows will sparkle, providing you great views and the great feeling of a clean home.
Whether they are wood windows or another type, no one enjoys streaky windows or dust bunnies around their windowsills. Keep in mind a few of these cleaning tips when you start your spring-cleaning:
- While it’s more enjoyable to clean with the sun out, the sun can actually dry the cleaning solution before the glass is properly cleaned, so take advantage of the cloudy day to get your cleaning done.
- Having the best results means cleaning both the inside and outside of your wood windows. It’s well worth the time when you see how good it will look.
- Always clean from the top when washing your windows. Doing so keeps your drips heading to your wood windows that hasn’t been cleaned yet.
- Use an old towel or paper towel and place it at the bottom of the window to collect any drips to keep them from puddling on the frames.
- Once you have cleaned your windows, ensure you dry the windowsills with a cloth. If any drips slipped through, it will help shield the frame and finish of your wood windows.
No matter if they are replacement windows or windows original to your home, windows need a bit of TLC. Whether it’s a simple damp cloth or touching up scratches, the staff at Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC can help provide proper care techniques for whatever line of Pella® windows you may have. Drop in to the showroom in Casper today and check out which products are right for your windows. And who knows, you may learn a new cleaning method while you’re at it.