Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the aesthetic that guests have when arriving at your Casper home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and call for a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can shift attention to particular door details and divert attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can get a major makeover.
Accept guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Check out the Prairie Pella Wyoming LLC showroom in Casper, give them a call at 307-234-1518 or schedule an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.