No matter what manner of weather the Casper area is experiencing, your clients can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Casper can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to perform in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Casper can help improve your clients' homes' energy efficiency, stop by our showroom. Or get a free quote today.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.