Pella of Casper provides you useful and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With your choice of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will blend with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two locations with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to secure the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash close to the weatherstripping to resist against elements
- Available in many different collections with multiple style choices
- Autolock instantly locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control feature complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system brings together the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a complimentary, in-home consultation or visit your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.